Thursday, March 1, 2007

Holiday's Over... :(

It is clear that the long luxurious CNY holiday is over when I don't see Dar as much, I don't enjoy the luxury of Dar chaufferring me around as much, & we all start to go back to our daily & almost routine work everyday...

Love the sound of water created by the crystal fountain we got last Sunday, especially when I'm alone at home. In fact, I'm hearing it now... it's really soothing & relaxing... :) I can also see many angels "living" in all the crystals, especially the clear quartz ball, they appear like ancient wall paintings! It's amazingly beautiful! :) The cooling & soft green colour of the florite cave is also very pleasant to look at. :)

Had a new assignment to do a small landscape for the website of "The Story of Tea", plus few other artwork for the website & also packaging. Only spoke over the phone until yesterday when I met up with the couple, whom we share lotsa similarity :) It's really nice to meet such people, for then we can be each other's moral support :) After our discussion, had a better understanding of what Pauline wants, so will have to make changes to what I've already done.



Pa Mee - My 2nd VERY Successful Attempt :)
This time I used all the "more traditional" ingredients. Some more I got the red hot cut chilli buddy & most importantly, Mum's magic crispy cang yu. Wala!!! :D It was so good for Dar that he asked for more! hehe... but there was no more... :P

No comments: